- Consider being prompt as part of your practice. We start class on time.
- The studio is open 30 minutes before classes and closes 30 minutes after.
- Remember to properly hydrate. Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
- Have clean feet and be perfume and lotion free.
- No watches, cell phones or pagers in the Yoga room.
- Please do not hold showers in locker rooms.
- Before entering make sure the previous class has completely vacated the room.
- Enter the yoga room in silence.Your practice begins once you enter the room.
- Be aware of your mat placement, as to not block the view of the mirror for those behind you.
- Bring only bottled water into class with you. No other beverages are allowed in the room. Drink between postures not during.
- No glass containers, please.
- Do your very best to stay in the Yoga room for the entire class. Leaving early is discouraged. If you feel you need to leave, check with the teacher.
- Focus on yourself in the mirror.
- Practice stillness between the postures.
- Honor the silence of the room by moving quietly.
- When you use Kleenex, place the used tissues between your mat and your towel.
- Observe silence during final savasana.
- Leave the room quietly being respectful of others.
- Showers are on a first come first serve basis. Please limit your showers to 3-5 minutes.
- Be mindful of the time. We open the studio 30 minutes before and close 30 minutes after each class.
- Enjoy the peace and energy you are taking with you from class and make the commitment to return tomorrow.